With digital transformation comes digital risk. As your public digital footprint grows with new social platforms, online banking, e-commerce stores, and other digital profiles, so too does your exposure to possible threats. Protect yourself and your family from cyber-scams and phishing by monitoring and safeguarding your personal information in the digital space.
- Deep & Dark Web Monitoring safeguards your personal information against data leakage, breaches, and the illegal selling of data on deep and dark web sites, forums and chatrooms.
- Receive alerts if any of your personal information or credentials are detected in any global data breaches.
- Monitor unique personal assets like your Crypto Wallet or Gamer Handle and receive alerts on any indicators of compromise.
- Receive alerts on breach of sensitive information including email, credit card, identity card, passport, phone number, bank account number, address, medical ID and date of birth.
- Protection for your social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Out-of-the box rules that provide Advanced Account Take-Over Protection. Receive alert on any indicators of compromise and gain the ability to quickly lock any of your accounts.
- Receive alerts for any potential impersonating social media accounts that are found.
- Doxxing Protection monitors and alerts on the publishing of sensitive and personal information such as name, address, workplace, phone number, or other personal information.
- Digimune allows you to request takedowns of impersonating social media accounts and threat actors targeting you that are in breach of the network’s terms of service.