Known for best-in-class digital asset management and RAW processing power, ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac 5 gives you instant, import-free access to your photos. Flexible organizational tools to satisfy any workflow, lightning fast adjustments,sleek customizable batch presets, and RAW support for over 450 camera models are just a few of the elements that make it the must-have image editing software.
- RAW Parametric Power- Take your RAW images from rough sensor data to eye-catching digital art with ACDSee Photo Studio’s powerful RAW engine.
- Control Your Collection - Make your own photography workflow rules with extensive tools for moving, finding, sorting, and sharing.
- Multiple Databases - Create as many ACDSee databases as you like, and swiftly and smoothly switch between them.
- Auto Advance - Manage entire folders without ever moving your hands from the keyboard. With Auto Advance, adding metadata will move the focus to the next image in the File List pane.
- Compare Images - Highlight the similarities and the differences in up to four images at once with the Compare Images tool.
- External Editors - Easily configure ACDSee to work with a variety of other image editors. Specify a default editor, and then promptly open images in other applications.
- Batch Add Watermark - Claim your work by adding watermarks to your images.
- Filter By - Quickly single out and display files by their metadata, such as ratings, color labels, tags, and categories.
- Batch Add Border - Frame your favorite photos in batches with the Batch Add Border tool.