Harness the beauty of your images with one of the speediest digital asset managers and RAW processors. Faster launching, browsing, and searching, sleek organizational tools, customizable batch operations, RAW support for over 550 camera models, and a full toolkit of non-destructive adjustments make ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac 7 your go-to digital photography resource.
- RAW Parametric Power - Take your RAW images from rough sensor data to eye-catching digital art with ACDSee Photo Studio’s powerful RAW engine.
- Control Your Collection - Make your own photography workflow rules with extensive tools for moving, finding, sorting, and sharing.
- Multiple Databases - Create as many ACDSee databases as you like, and swiftly and smoothly switch between them.
- Auto Advance - Manage entire folders without ever moving your hands from the keyboard. With Auto Advance, adding metadata will move the focus to the next image in the File List pane.
- Compare Images - Highlight the similarities and the differences in up to four images at once with the Compare Images tool.
- External Editors - Easily configure ACDSee to work with a variety of other image editors. Specify a default editor, and then promptly open images in other applications.
- Batch Add Watermark - Claim your work by adding watermarks to your images.
- Filter By - Quickly single out and display files by their metadata, such as ratings, color labels, tags, and categories.
- Batch Add Border - Frame your favorite photos in batches with the Batch Add Border tool.