Bitdefender GravityZone Advanced Business Security offers comprehensive protection for physical and virtual desktops and servers, plus mobile devices and security and antispam for Exchange mailboxes, all managed from a single console. GravityZone is constantly ranked #1 in independent security tests, providing trusted security for companies of all sizes.
- Antivirus and Anti-malware - Signatures, heuristics, continuous process monitoring and a global threat intelligence network.
- Two-way firewall with Intrusion Detection - The fully-featured two-way firewall with Intrusion Detection is essential in blocking intrusion and hijacking.
- Search Advisor and Web filtering - Potentially harmful websites are marked in the search results and known malicious pages are blocked.
- Data protection - Prevent the loss of confidential data by setting filters that will block the transmission of sensitive information.
- Security policies and nested computer groups - Assign security policies to companies or groups of computers.
- User web and application control - Restrict or block employee access to applications or web pages.
- Real-time control of remote users - With the Bitdefender-hosted management console you can control and monitor remote users in real time.
- Network discovery and mass remote install - Once installed on one computer, unprotected systems are automatically detected and you can remotely deploy it to all of them.
- Device Control and USB scanning - Minimize risks of infections and data loss with automatic USB scanning and device control.
- Removal of previous security solutions - During installation, Bitdefender detects competitive solutions and starts the uninstall process.
- Audit logs - Actions performed in the management console can be tracked in the audit logs.
- Email notifications - Set up email notifications to be triggered automatically when certain events occur.
- Monitoring Dashboard and reports - Centrally monitor the security posture of the organization using on-demand or scheduled reports.
- Universal Coverage - All endpoints are protected, physical, virtual and cloud, no matter the form factor, workstation, server, embedded, mobile, or the OS, Windows, Linux, Mac.