For over 25 years, SOUND FORGE Pro has set the benchmark for recording, editing and processing audio. The latest version 14, raises that benchmark yet again, offering an improved user experience, with more efficiency, stability and speed for ultimate audio production.
- Recording - Record pristine audio on up to 32 channels simultaneously, at sample rates up to 64-bit/768 kHz.
- Audio Editing - From video soundtracks to the final surround sound mix, edit audio with sample-accurate precision.
- Mastering - Deliver technically perfect masters for CD or streaming, all thanks to its advanced signal processing tools and high-end effects based on top-quality DSP algorithms.
- Visualizations - Includes the Peak Meter V2, with industry-standard visual feedback that shows peak levels of audio signals, as well as a new Oscilloscope.
- VST engine - SOUND FORGE Pro's VST2/3 engine has been further developed to offer greater stability and speed when scanning and using plug-ins.
SUITE VERSION - The complete suite to record, edit and process audio for professionals. More versatile than ever with ARA2. Seamlessly integrated with Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 7.
Lifetime activation for 1 PC.
Due to the nature of the product, returns are generally not accepted.
If you have any issue, do not hesitate to contact us. We will work with you until you are satisfied.