Use Disketch Label Maker to create CD and DVD labels as well as cover images for jewel cases You can import your own artwork, or set simple background color and organize artist information along with track lists. Simply choose your label type (CD or DVD), pick a template to work from and start adding your images and text. It's that easy.
- Create CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray disk labels.
- Import your own photos to create personalized disc backgrounds and covers.
- Easily move and layer text and images to design labels.
- Choose from a variety of text styles.
- Easily format, resize and align your text.
- Import track names directly from a CD in your disc drive.
- Easily organize your CDs & DVDs with consistent covers and labels.
- Print on sticky labels, or directly onto printable discs.
- Export files to send to a print shop.
- Manually adjust the printing position on a page.